Menu

Vastu testimonials

I have recently bought a furnished home in Mumbai. Soon After shifting I found my children’s became hyper active. My projects were getting frequent obstacles. My payments were not coming in time. Since my previous house was corrected by Dr. Pawan Tripathi, I ask him to check my new house. He evaluated entire house and suggested some immediate cures like space purification with vastu salt along with sound cure. Within a few days I found thing back to the normal and became more positive.
- N.m. roy | Mumbai

Thanks for your detailed report on furniture placement. Cabins reception in my office layout. Your services are efficient and to my experience very authentic. I love working in my office space because you made it more vibrant. I feel energy in my office environment. I am happy to say that I felt instant change in my personal environment. I am certainly grateful to have met Mr Parmar and will certainly be recommending you to all my business associated & friends who having watched this process in my office
- kartik sen | Bangalore

Awesome…. Many many thanks for your visit to my house. I feel my space more warm and welcoming. It helps me in recovering me from my poor financial position. Now I believe that my personal environment plays a big role in my success. Your practical and cost effective corrections helped lot in correcting my disturbed life. Once again I thank you for your inspiration and support. Wishing you a great success.
- Vijay patel | ahmedabad 


I moved to our new apartment and have no idea how to locate a proper room for us and my children. This was my first owned house and my desire was to make this house lucky for me and my family. My friend who has consulted Dr. Pawan Tripathi sometime back has advised me to consult him for my house. I was surprised that he offered me a simple and manageable layout which helped me to organize all my staff very systematically. Now I feel much supported from my family and enjoying my new house happily.
- A. k. singh | indore

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *